White Cream Sauce
1/2 CUP of sour cream
1/2 CUP of Mayo
1/4 CUP of water (less water for thicker sauce, more for thinner)
1/2 tsp of horseradish
1/2 tsp of black pepper
2 tbsp of fresh chopped dill
1 tbsp of dried dill
1 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
2 tsp of sugar
2 tsp of lemon juice
4 tbsp of vinegar
**Mix all ingredients**
Halal Blessed Chicken w/ Rice (2 large servings)
Boneless Chicken Thighs (1 pack - 6pcs) You could use chicken breast if you want a healthier dish, but dark meat works best in this dish.
1 Can of Tomato juice
1 Onion, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp Cumin
3 Tbsp Curry
1 Tbs Paprika
1. Cut the chicken into delightful, bite-size pieces and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle generously some freshly ground pepper and salt
2. Place chicken into a large bowl and add in thinly sliced onions and crushed garlic.
3. Add in cumin, curry powder, paprika and tomato juice.
4. Mix the special concoction thoroughly and then store in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate. (optional)
6. Cook the marinated chicken on high heat until meat is cooked through. Add in fresh spinach until it wilts.
5. Plate the cooked chicken and pour white sauce on top. You can never have too much white sauce!
I like to serve this dish with saffron basmati rice and roasted veggies. Roasted tomatoes and zucchini with garlic and parmasean was on the menu that night. Here they are before they hit the oven
Here's the final dish taken from a bb, excuse the quality. I also forgot to add the white sauce on top before we took the photo...
You will definitely have some white cream sauce left over. It makes a great salad dressing or even a veggie dip. I ended up using the extra sauce for tuna sandwiches the next day subbing the mayo for the sauce. Enjoy!